Sara 76's Note:
Last night I wanted to make pizza, but could decide if I wan't hot & spicy, or mediterranean..so I combined the 2. I wasn't sure what it would turn out like, but it was SO good! I haven't included a pizza base recipe, I figure everyone has their favourites :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 slices hot hungarian salami
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup antipasto mix, mine had mushrooms, green olives, black olives, sundried tomatoes, eggplant, and capsicum, all marin
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Mix pizza sauce and chilli sauce together. Spread over base.
- 2Mix cheddar cheese and mozzerella together, sprinkle 1 cup over sauce.
- 3Layer the salami, capsicum, and tomato. Spread anti pasto evenly over the top.
- 4Sprinkle with chilli and fetta cheese.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and bake at 180C for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Hot & Spicy Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1957.7
- Calories from Fat 1384
- Total Fat 153.8 g
- Saturated Fat 84.6 g
- Cholesterol 513.7 mg
- Sodium 6250.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 118.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: