Recipe by Sara 76
I made these finner last night to go with my pumpkin soup (http://www.recipezaar.com/315583). They were delicious, and the smell while they were cooking was divine! Cooking time includes bread machine, and rising time.
Top Review by Iceland
I made this as one bread loaf in my bread machine and it worked just fine. I liked this bread with some fresh salad and it would also work with soup as it looks very nice and the flavours are great.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon skim milk powder
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 ml water
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Add flour, milk powder, yeast, olive oil, and water to your bread machine, and set to the "dough" setting. When your machine beeps, add the cheese, herbs and garlic.
- When dough is ready, divide into 18 pieces, shape into rolls, and arrange on a greased oven tray. Spray a piece of cling wrap with olive oil, and place over top of rolls. Sit in a warm place, and allow to rise (around 15-20 minutes).
- Bake at 180C for around 20 minutes, or until golden brown.