- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread sauce over pizza base.
- Mix cheese together in a small bowl, sprinkle a little on the sauce.
- Scatter evenly with the onion, ham, and pineapple.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.