Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this for my son when the rest of us have "normal" pizza!
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Combine the garlic and olive oil, and spread over the pizza base.
- Combine the cheeses, and scatter evenly over pizza.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I was by myself the other evening and wanted a little something. I made this with a Pillsbury roll out thin crust pizza dough. I ate some and one of my sons came in and ate the rest. Excellent for a quick meal. Made for ZWT7.
this is a pizza that my son and i both enjoy ! its also makes a great snack at nite