Recipe by Sarafina
This is such a hit that my family has me make it for every party. I use low fat but regular or fat free can be used.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass casserole dish put refried beans on bottom.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. (I added about a tablespoon of jarred jalepeno juice).
- Layer the cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
- Put taco sauce on next.
- Next layer the salsa.
- Put jalepenos on top of salsa.
- Last put the cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is hot and melted.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or veggies.