This is a great dessert that can be made up quickly using things we always have on hand! (time to make does not include chilling time, throw together before dinner, and it will be ready for dessert!).
- Combine all ingredients except yogurt in large bowl.
- Gently stir in vanilla yogurt.
- Cover and chill one hour before serving.
- Suggestion: Try other fruits in addition.
- Suggestion: Try other flavors of yogurt (strawberry is really tasty!).
Delicious and refreshing. I used greek yoghurt flavoured with honey and vanilla and toasted, dessicated (dry) coconut. Loved that this used pantry ingredients and was ready in minutes!
Comfort food at its best. This salad rally is a yummy dessert hiding out with the salads. Made for ZWT9.
Your recipe was similar enough it brought back those warm, fuzzy memories of a childhood holiday favorite at my grandmother's. The vanilla yogurt was a new spin and added to the dish. Thank you for sharing the recipe!