Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick dip that can be made in minutes.
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) bottleof medium taco sauce
- 1 head of shredded lettuce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded taco cheese
- combine cream cheese and taco sauce in a bowl and mix with and electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a dish with shallow sides (a pie plate works the best).
- top cream cheese mixture with black olives in an even layer.
- next add tomatoes in an even layer.
- add a layer of lettuce.
- add a layer of cheese.
- any remaining "toppings" can be replenished as needed.