Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
If you make this dip for a party, you will be the star of the show. Every time I've made this, it's gone within minutes. This will blow your mind and it's super easy!
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packageknorr's leek soup mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of any water
- 1 (10 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fresh pepper
- 1 large sourdough loaf (round)
- your favorite bread, for dipping
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Don't be impatient--it will taste better.
- Hollow out the sourdough bread using the removed chunks for part of the dippers and transfer the dip from the bowl to the bread bowl.
- Watch it get gobbled up!
This is the dip I always go to. It's the best I've come across. Always asked for the recipe!
Really excellent dip that is strangely addictive! I decided to forgo the bread bowl, and just served this with crudites and water crackers, which was perfect. Super easy and super tasty! Thanks for sharing.
This is always the first thing gone at parties! Everyone rants about it and i totally take credit for it. Thanks le beast!