1/3 Photos of Sarah's Sour Cream Cookies
Hill Family's Note:
These actually came from Sarah's x-mother in law's mother but Sarah is the one who makes them for us. Excellent cookies and you can change the same basic recipe up quite a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar, margarine and eggs together.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together.
- 3Add liquid flavoring (vanilla or see below) to sour cream.
- 4Add dry ingredients to margarine mixture alternately with sour cream mixture, mixing well.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Grease the bottom of a glass and dip in sugar, flatten cookies.
- 6Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- 7*Alternative flavoring combinations: in lieu of vanilla. 1 tsp lemon or 1 tsp cinnamon & 1 tsp nutmeg & 1/2 tsp cloves. 1/4 cup cocoa & 1 tsp vanilla. Brown sugar in lieu of white and 1 tsp vanilla.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Sour Cream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 595.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g