- 1 (18 ounce) boxyellow butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cake mix and eggs together. Beat in the sugar, oil and sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture in a 9x13 inch greased and floured pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 the sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour remaining cake in pan and sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.