Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from Sarah's friend Linda and it is to die for. This cake is so easy to take camping. It is our favorite camping cake. Good without frosting and gets more moist by the day.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxyellow butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Beat the cake mix and eggs together. Beat in the sugar, oil and sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture in a 9x13 inch greased and floured pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 the sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour remaining cake in pan and sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Is this from Sarah Palin?!
This is an easy recipe to put together! The taste was ok. I would probably make it again if I needed a coffee cake in a hurry or for my DH family, I'm sure they would love it. My DH loved it. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Very moist and flavorful cake. Too much cinnamon for us. Will make again without any cinnamon on top.