1/3 Photos of Sarah's Powdered Date Bars
Hill Family's Note:
The rich little nuggets are like Lay's potato chips ... you can't eat just one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir brown sugar and eggs into the melted butter, mixing well.
- 2Blend in flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Add the nuts and dates.
- 4Spread in buttered 8x8 inch pan.
- 5Bake for 20 min in a 350 degree oven.
- 6While hot cut into squares and carefully remove from pan.
- 7When they cool, roll in powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Powdered Date Bars
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 34.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g