Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The rich little nuggets are like Lay's potato chips ... you can't eat just one.
Make and share this Sarah's Powdered Date Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Stir brown sugar and eggs into the melted butter, mixing well.
- Blend in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the nuts and dates.
- Spread in buttered 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake for 20 min in a 350 degree oven.
- While hot cut into squares and carefully remove from pan.
- When they cool, roll in powdered sugar.
very good, I might cook the dates slightly with a bit of melted butter on top of the stove next time just to thin out the texture slightly, other than that these were great! thanks for sharing Hill Family!...Kitten