Recipe by SarryLUV
This is a great potluck idea. I got this recipe from my mom, who made it when I was a kid. I loved it, and still do.
Top Review by Kellieree
Very good!! I made them for a potluck at work and everyone loved them....my husband is hoping there will be leftovers, but that doesn't appear to be the case...I will just have to make another batch!!!
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen hash browns (I use southern style)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen hash browns for 4 minutes on high.
- Stir sour cream, butter, onion,soup, and cheese into potatoes.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9X13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle corn flakes over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly around edges.