1/1 Photo of Sarah's Potluck Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
This is a great potluck idea. I got this recipe from my mom, who made it when I was a kid. I loved it, and still do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen hash browns for 4 minutes on high.
- 3Stir sour cream, butter, onion,soup, and cheese into potatoes.
- 4Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9X13 inch pan.
- 5Sprinkle corn flakes over top.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Potluck Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.2
- Calories from Fat 537
- Total Fat 59.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 1080.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.2 g