Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
These cute little cookies are made in the shape of a finger, but be careful you don't eat your own in the rush of eating these delish cookies. **Prep time includes chilling time
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients together (except powdered sugar) and chill for approx 4 hours.
- Shape the dough into the shape of a finger.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, bake for 15-20 min at 325 degrees.
- After they cool, roll in powdered sugar.