This recipe came to me curtesy of my friend Sarah. They are so good and quick to throw together for a party or a lunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together: a good amount of mayo, horseradish to taste depending on how hot you want the spread, tons of dill, a good amount of park cheese and four shakes of garlic powder. Place spread in refrigerator for as long as possible. You can even leave it overnight. The longer the better.
- 2When ready to put together.
- 3Cut baguette into little toasts and place on baking sheet and in a 350° oven until golden brown on both sides. Then let cool before assembly.
- 4Cut roast beef to fit on baguette toasts.
- 5Cut cucumber thin as possible.
- 6Assembly: toast, spread, cucumber, and roast beef.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Party Roast Beef Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: