Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came to me curtesy of my friend Sarah. They are so good and quick to throw together for a party or a lunch
- Mix together: a good amount of mayo, horseradish to taste depending on how hot you want the spread, tons of dill, a good amount of park cheese and four shakes of garlic powder. Place spread in refrigerator for as long as possible. You can even leave it overnight. The longer the better.
- When ready to put together.
- Cut baguette into little toasts and place on baking sheet and in a 350° oven until golden brown on both sides. Then let cool before assembly.
- Cut roast beef to fit on baguette toasts.
- Cut cucumber thin as possible.
- Assembly: toast, spread, cucumber, and roast beef.