Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came to me curtesy of my friend Sarah. They are so good and quick to throw together for a party or a lunch
- 453.59 g roast beef
- 1 French baguette
- 1 English cucumber
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml prepared horseradish
- 29.58 ml fresh dill
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese
- 44.37 ml garlic powder
- Mix together: a good amount of mayo, horseradish to taste depending on how hot you want the spread, tons of dill, a good amount of park cheese and four shakes of garlic powder. Place spread in refrigerator for as long as possible. You can even leave it overnight. The longer the better.
- When ready to put together.
- Cut baguette into little toasts and place on baking sheet and in a 350° oven until golden brown on both sides. Then let cool before assembly.
- Cut roast beef to fit on baguette toasts.
- Cut cucumber thin as possible.
- Assembly: toast, spread, cucumber, and roast beef.