Sarah's Molasses Wagonwheels
- Mix together margarine and sugar, then stir in molasses and water.
- Sift together the remaining ingredients and stir into above mixture.
- Chill dough for several hours or overnight.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick, cut in 3 inch circles and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 min and until when touched lightly with your finger, almost no imprint remains.
- Leave on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to prevent breaking.
- *Leave unrolled dough in the fridge. It will quickly get too soft to handle if left out while you roll the other.