1/1 Photo of Sarah's Molasses Wagonwheels
Hill Family's Note:
These make nice moist cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together margarine and sugar, then stir in molasses and water.
- 2Sift together the remaining ingredients and stir into above mixture.
- 3Chill dough for several hours or overnight.
- 4Roll 1/4 inch thick, cut in 3 inch circles and sprinkle with sugar.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 min and until when touched lightly with your finger, almost no imprint remains.
- 6Leave on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to prevent breaking.
- 7*Leave unrolled dough in the fridge. It will quickly get too soft to handle if left out while you roll the other.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Molasses Wagonwheels
Serving Size: 1 (1287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1001.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g