Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies make me moan ... they are so good. We have been making them for years. They are so soft.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together
- Then add the dry ingredients.
- Chill dough for several hours preferably overnight.
- Roll out onto a flour covered surface and cut with cookie cutters. (Keep dough not being used in the fridge as this dough softens quickly.).
- Bake at 350 for 8-10, let cool then frost.
- (We make both large and small cookies and we usually end up around 80-100 cookies).