1/2 Photos of Sarah's M & M Cookies
Hill Family's Note:
This came from a lady that worked for Sarah. She would bring them to work in a little baggie for her lunch. I think between Sarah and the other gal that worked there, Sharon seldom had any cookies left by lunch time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together shortening and sugars.
- 2Add vanilla and eggs, then dry ingredients.
- 3Add the flour as the recipe states, in those increments, mixing at each addition.
- 4Bake for 8 min at 375 on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do Not Over bake.
- 5I know the flour looks weired but thats the way Sharon did it and hers all ways turned out great-- I tried doing it differently and they were not as good.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's M & M Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2104.4
- Calories from Fat 933
- Total Fat 103.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.9 mg
- Sodium 1566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 274.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 176.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g