Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was Rogene's but when I asked for it, she no longer remembers it so now it's mine unless you don't like it and then its hers.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine cake mix, pudding, oil, eggs and lemon lime soda(7up).
- Beat for 2 minute on med. speed.
- Pour batter into a 9x13 inch greased and floured pan.
- Bake 350 for 40-45 minute.
- Combine powered sugar and lemon juice and pour over cake when still hot.
Easy, quick little cake. Slight lemon flavor with a thin glaze. Thanks for submitting.