Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe didn't have a name on it but it did say to throw these cookies at the wall - I tried that name for awile and no takers, hence the new name. They actually are really good cookies.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups walnuts or 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream the butter and sugars together. Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the oil and blend. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and form into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 350°.