Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this from a friend at work. It's very flavorful with a small kick at the end. Enjoy!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 canned diced green chiles, not drained (2 oz)
- 1 (2 ounce) canchopped jalapeno peppers, partially drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together and let chill to blend flavors about 2 hours. (If you like it spicier, don't drain the jalapeno's at all).
- Serve with Frito's scoops. Makes a lot so invite friends!
- Cook time = chill time.
This is terrific and it's about half gone before even making it to the fridge to chill! I used low fat mayo, low fat sour cream and low fat cheddar and it's delicious. Made half the recipe and I kind of wish I made more! Made for Went To The Market tag game. Thanks Buzymomof3! :)
This is a great dip. Although, I tried with low fat mayo and regular mayo. I have to say, I personally don't think it tastes good with light mayo. But it rocks with regular mayo. Every other ingrediant(i.e. the sour cream and cheddar) I used Fat Free. Love it for all our football/baketball parties, and any other time I need a quck appetizer to put together!
A great tasting dip that was so quick and easy to make....I used low fat mayo,cheese and sour cream,just to help my waistline. A keeper! Made for PRMR.