Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
Posted in response to a request. This is one of my little chocoholic's favorite cheesecakes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line the outside of a 9" springform pan with aluminum foil.
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, peanuts, and cinnamon.
- Stir in butter.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and sides of an ungreased 8 or 9" springform pan, and set aside.
- To Make Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg yolk all at once, beating on low speed until combined.
- Stir in half-and-half and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the springform pan.
- Place the pan in a large baking pan, pour boiling water into the baking pan until it comes 1/2 way up the sides of the spring form pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely, and keep in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
THis is an awesome cheesecake! I had originally got this recipe from another site. Glad to see you posted it, Tish!! :)