Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy semi-homemade healthy chicken pot pie that your family is sure to love.
Make and share this Sarah's Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open pie crusts and let sit out to soften.
- Spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl - mix soup, milk, honey, vegetables together.
- Unroll 1 crust into pie dish.
- Pour in mix.
- Unroll 2nd pie crust on top.
- Pinch edges together.
- Poke 5-8 knife marks in center of crusts.
- (brush top crust with a beaten egg white or spray the top crust with cooking spray).
- Bake at 350 for 75 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
Such a great, easy recipe! And it was quite tasty. At first, it was a little runny because of all the liquid from the frozen veggies, but it thickened up when we let it set a little, and it was especially delicious when we reheated it. My husband thought it might a little too sweet from the honey, but I thought it was perfect.