Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Surprising to find a dinner recipe written down in this family ... most just cook off the cuff.
Make and share this Sarah's Beef Enchiladas With Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the hamburger; drain off fat, mix in chillies and re-fried beans. Heat and then set aside.
- Mix soup, sour cream and onion together, heat on medium heat until mixed thoroughly.
- Add enough of the soup mixture to lightly cover the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Place a scoop of meat and scoop of soup mixture in each tortilla, sprinkle cheese on top. Place in baking dish. Repeat until dish is full.
- Pour remaining soup mixture on top and top that with the cheese.
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
Very tasty! I used reduced fat refried beans, sour cream and soup. I also reduced the hamburger to 1 1/2 lbs. It still made very nice sized enchiladas. The kiddos raved about dinner tonight. We will be making this again. Thanks for sharing!
Very good - I used cream of mushroom soup. I also used 1/2 an onion and I sauted the onion prior to adding sour cream and soup. I didn't use as much cheese on top. I also reduced the amount of ground chuck to 1-1/2 lb. Hubby liked it and so did young child.