Recipe by Hill Family
Surprising to find a dinner recipe written down in this family ... most just cook off the cuff.
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
Very tasty! I used reduced fat refried beans, sour cream and soup. I also reduced the hamburger to 1 1/2 lbs. It still made very nice sized enchiladas. The kiddos raved about dinner tonight. We will be making this again. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 7 ounces green chilies
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 -4 cups cheddar cheese or 2 -4 cups mozzarella cheese
- flour tortilla
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger; drain off fat, mix in chillies and re-fried beans. Heat and then set aside.
- Mix soup, sour cream and onion together, heat on medium heat until mixed thoroughly.
- Add enough of the soup mixture to lightly cover the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Place a scoop of meat and scoop of soup mixture in each tortilla, sprinkle cheese on top. Place in baking dish. Repeat until dish is full.
- Pour remaining soup mixture on top and top that with the cheese.
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.