Recipe by Hill Family
This sandwich is great for parties. It is easy and has something for everyone. It can also be made a bit ahead of time so you can get yourself beautiful before the party starts.
Top Review by taratee
I made this sandwich the morning I was to go boating with friends and pre-cut the sandwich and individually wrapped the sections and placed in a large ziplock bag to be stored in the cooler. Everyone loved them!!! Great recipe!
- 2 loaves French bread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ham, sliced
- 1 lb roast beef, sliced
- dill pickle, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loaves in half lengthwise, hollow out some of the bread.
- Combine all ingredients except pickles and meat. Spread mixute over the bread (1/2 mixture on each loaf). Layer meat and pickles over that.
- Wrap the sandwiches in plastic and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.