Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is an easy and delicious recipe that was developed by Gov. Sarah Palin, the candidate for Vice-President.
- 1 lb crabmeat (Alaskan King, Snow or Dungeness, out of shell and thawed)
- 4 (12 -14 inch) whole wheat tortillas (warmed)
- 4 ounces brie cheese (diced)
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill (chopped)
- Mix the dill and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Place crab meat and brie in a skillet and warm over medium heat until crab is warm and the cheese starts to melt.
- Lay out warm tortillas and spread 1 oz. of the dill mayonnaise mixture over each.
- Top with 1/4 of the crab and brie mixture, 1 cup of the mixed lettuces, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1 slice of bacon lightly chopped.
- Fold in the ends and roll up like a cigar.
- Cut in half on the bias and serve.
These were pretty good wraps. I had to do some subbing though since I made this on the fly - using goat cheese instead of brie, and parsley instead of dill. Both went really well with it. I added more tomato too.
Not sure if Gov. Palin actually developed this but have to say they are great! I personally prefer the crunch of romaine lettuce over the mixed baby greens! I like whole wheat tortillas but plain or even spinach wraps could be substituted. Thanks for posting!