- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Spray 8-1/2" Pyrex loaf dish with Pam. Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes.
- Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, rest of flour and extracts, beating 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly in dish.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Remove from dish. Slice 1/2" thick.
- Be sure to slice before freezing loaf.
- Thaw to use within 6 months.