Sassy Cat's Note:
This is a copycat recipe by Judy Chatham, I copies this recipe in 1999 and still have not tried it. Sounds really great esp with Xmas coming. Now I am going to go make a batch. Hummmm I wonder what I can do with all that leftover Vodka..............
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, Vodka, 2 tbsp flour and 2 tbsp soft butter, set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl sift remaining flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- 3Stir in remaining butter and 1/2 cup Kahlua, add 1 egg at a time and mix well. Pour half cocoa mixture in a buttered and lightly floured 9" baking pan.
- 4Add cream cheese mixture and cut lightly with a knife, then add remaining cocoa mixture.
- 5Bake at 325°F for about 30 minutes.
- 6When cool brush with 1/4 cup of remaining Kahlua.
- 7I am guessing at the servings none listed until I try the recipe.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara Lee Kahlua White Russian Brownies - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g