1/6 Photos of Sara Lee Crumb Cake - Copycat
An adopted recipe that is based on the copycat version of the original crumb cake. Very easy and quick to make, this didnt last long at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sifted flour, sugar and margarine until crumbly.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- 3To the remaining crumb mixture add remaining ingredients as given above.
- 4Beat well with mixer on low speed.
- 5Spread evenly in a greased 8" square pan.
- 6unrinkle reserved crumbs over top and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown and a inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Dust warm cake with powdered sugar before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara Lee Crumb Cake - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.7
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 70.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g