Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Posted for ZWT 6.
- 1⁄2 kg zucchini, cut in cubes
- 1⁄2 kg potato, cut in cubes
- 2 -3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g grated cheese
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- Saute the vegetables in butter and then pour into the saucepan the vegetable stock and the tomato paste.
- Salt and pepper the vegetable mixture and let it simmer for 30 minutes Prepare the egg and cheese mixture by beating the egg(s) and adding the cheese and the corn flour.
- Stir well and pour the mixture into the saucepan when the vegetables are cooked.
- Then simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Prepared this as given in the recipe, & it made for a nice side dish, but another time I'd like to add a couple of other vegetables, perhaps a small sweet potato & . . . ? [Tagged & made for Please Review My Recipe]