Recipe by Mary in AZ
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you have leftover or store bought rotisserie chicken, this is great for an easy meal that pleases the whole family.
- 3 cups frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups pico de gallo
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F In a 2 quart baking dish, combine potatoes, chicken, pico de gallo, 1 cup cheese and corn; mix well. Spread mixture evenly in dish. Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Let rest 10 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados. Serves 4.