Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make these one day and bake the next day. Great holiday cookie.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup candied cherry, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup coconut
- Mix first 7 ingredients together well.
- Shape into 2 rolls 2 inches in diameter.
- Roll in coconut. Cover and chill overnight.
- Next day slice 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.