1/1 Photo of Santa's Whiskers
Very cute cookies for your holiday trays...pretty easy, too :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar; blend in milk and extract.
- 2Stir in flour, cherries and pecans.
- 3Form dough into two 8 inch rolls.
- 4Roll in flaked coconut to coat outside.
- 5Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
- 6Cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 375* until edges are golden, about 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa's Whiskers
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: