Recipe by andypandy
This is an easy, unbaked cookie ball or square, really nice at Christmas time for the dainty tray.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butterscotch and chocolate chips in a saucepan over boiling water.
- Remove from heat and stir well, until smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream, salt, and icing sugar.
- Combine well, and stir in the fine crumbs.
- This can be done with your hands.
- Press into a foil lined 8 inch square pan, press the nuts on top, and chill until firm, then cut into squares.
- Or roll into walnut sized balls, roll in the chopped nuts, or roll into extra powdered sugar. Chill.