Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Don't let the word muffin fool you. This is an egg mixture baked in a muffin tin.
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage or 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook sausage in the microwave until no longer pink and then drain. (Approximately 5 minutes) Divide sausage into 12 greased muffin cups. Layer each cup with the onion, chilies, and cheeses.
- Beat eggs and seasonings together. Pour over ingredients in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted comes our clean.
- Cool for a few minutes and then serve.