Recipe by MARIA MAC *
I haven't tried these yet. They sound like the easiest thing ever. They are definitely worth a try.
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds or 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
- Heat butter and brown sugar to boiling. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour liquid over crackers and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake about 10 minutes, until bubbly. Remove from oven, cool slightly, and cut into 1 inch squares.