Recipe by lazyme
I haven't tried this yet but intend to during the holidays. From Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. Update: I have tried this now and liked it alot. A little bit on the sweet side, and very filling.
- sugar crystals, white, preferably coarse
- 2 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Dampen the rims of 4 martini glasses and then line the rims with sugar crystals.
- Combine eggnog, brandy, amaretto, nutmeg, and ice cream in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into martini glasses and garnish each glass with a whole cinnamon stick.