Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Great tangy and salty mix. Great for parties, gifts, or just to have on hand around the house. I'm guessing on the amounts.
- 1 (16 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 (16 ounce) box Wheat Chex
- 1 lb pretzel, broken
- 1 lb peanuts
- 1 lb margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine; add salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large roaster or cookie sheet.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry slowly to coat each piece.
- Bake at 250°F for 2 hours, stirring every few minutes.
- This keeps well in airtight container.
- To give as gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.