Recipe by Dancer^
This does not sound appetizing at all -- lol. These are no-bake cookies that are just the best. Put a dozen or more in cello bags wrapped with ribbon and these also go in the goodie baskets. They freeze wonderfully and can be eaten frozen as they do not freeze solid! Some even think they are better frozen! I double or triple this recipe when I make it. Makes 36 cookies in a single batch.
- 709.77 ml oats (quaker oats)
- 88.74 ml cocoa powder
- 99.22 g flaked coconut
- 113.39 g butter (not margarine)
- 473.18 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml milk (not skim milk)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stir together well.
- In a large pot, bring the liquid to a boil.
- Then take off the stove and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Pour the liquid ingredients INTO the DRY ingredients and mix well until everything is wet.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the cookies onto waxed paper.
- Let them cool and they will harden somewhat--that's it!