Recipe by Charlotte J
This is a fun craft for the kids. I found this on the web it is by a shirleyt. This calls for 1 skeleton key but since it is not on the "ingredient list" I had to put it up here.
- 1 tablespoon glitter, any color
- 1 teaspoon glue
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover 1 skeleton key with glue then sprinkle on the glitter; let dry.
- Tie the skeleton key to a pretty bow.
- Attach the following poem.
- Place outside near the front door on Christmas Eve for Santa to find.
- Most likely, after Santa makes his rounds, he will leave it near his empty plate at your house for safe keeping so that you can put it out again next year !
- Santa, this old key is a magical kind
- And we're leaving it out for you to find.
- Because just for you, tonight, it will open any door,
- So you won't have to slide down chimneys anymore !