Charlotte J's Note:
This is a fun craft for the kids. I found this on the web it is by a shirleyt. This calls for 1 skeleton key but since it is not on the "ingredient list" I had to put it up here.
My Private Note
key for ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon glitter, any color
- 1 teaspoon glue
- 1Cover 1 skeleton key with glue then sprinkle on the glitter; let dry.
- 2Tie the skeleton key to a pretty bow.
- 3Attach the following poem.
- 4Place outside near the front door on Christmas Eve for Santa to find.
- 5Most likely, after Santa makes his rounds, he will leave it near his empty plate at your house for safe keeping so that you can put it out again next year !
- 7Santa, this old key is a magical kind
- 8And we're leaving it out for you to find.
- 9Because just for you, tonight, it will open any door,
- 10So you won't have to slide down chimneys anymore !
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa's Key
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: