Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found @ Cooks.com when I went searching for recipes to use a nearly full 2 lt bottle of Club Soda guests left for us & certainly a timely finding w/the holidays approaching. *Enjoy* !
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen fruit punch concentrate (but thawed to slush and undiluted)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (Thawed to slush & undiluted)
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle club soda (Well-chilled)
- ice cube
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Combine concentrates in punch bowl & gradually stir in Club Soda.
- Add ice + orange slices & serve immediately.
I just loved this punch! It's one I will go to often to make my own version of soda! Thanks! Oh and Santa says thanks too!