1/1 Photo of Santa Sipper Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
Found @ Cooks.com when I went searching for recipes to use a nearly full 2 lt bottle of Club Soda guests left for us & certainly a timely finding w/the holidays approaching. *Enjoy* !
My Private Note
4 oz se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen fruit punch concentrate (but thawed to slush and undiluted)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (Thawed to slush & undiluted)
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle club soda (Well-chilled)
- ice cube
- orange slice (to garnish)
- 1Combine concentrates in punch bowl & gradually stir in Club Soda.
- 2Add ice + orange slices & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Sipper Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g