Recipe by Pinay0618
Turkey burgers with bacon, tomato and onion inside, and cool, creamy avocado mayo on top.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 sourdough rolls
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 chopped mild chile
- 1⁄4 cup peeled seeded and chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combine turkey or chicken, bacon, tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 or 5 burgers and grill following package directions.
- Serve on split, lightly toasted rolls, with Guacamole-Mayo:.
- In your food processor or blender, combine avocado, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and jalapeno. Puree; stir in chile and tomato.