Recipe by Cookin' Mommy
I was watching Paula's Home Cooking on Food Network yesterday and she made these Santa Fe Wraps. They looked wonderful and were very easy and quick to make.
Top Review by megs_
Sooo easy, and so delish. I cut the recipe in half, used light cream cheese and low fat shredded cheddar cheese. I omitted the olives and green onions but went ahead and put in the whole 4 oz can of green chiles (even though I cut in half.) I spread mine onto whole wheat tortillas. I LOVED them! I love that they include spinach so you can get a little bit of healthy greens sneaked in here. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped and drained
- 4 1⁄4 ounces olives, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup green onion top, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 12 -15 flour tortillas, large
- salsa, for dipping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until creamy in a large bowl.
- Add sour cream, drained green chilies, olives, pepper jack cheese, salsa, onion tops and mix with electric mixer until combined.
- Stir in the spinach and mix well.
- Spread a thin, even layer of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas tightly and cut into 6 slices.Secure with a wooden toothpick and serve immediately or chill.
- Salsa can be used for dipping if desired.