- 3⁄4 tablespoon cream cheese (Room temp.)
- 2 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 2 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 slices tomatoes (thin)
- 1⁄2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 slices red onions (thin)
- 1⁄8 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄8 cup black beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 flour tortillas or 1 corn tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the tortilla thinly with cream cheese.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves over the cream cheese, layer the pepper jack over the slices of lettuce followed by the tomato, Avacado, onion and bell pepper.
- Spoon on the corn and black beans evenly, top with remaining piece of lettuce leaf and roll tightly.
- Slice in half diagonally.