1/1 Photo of Santa Fe Veggie Wrap
I combined elements from the other Santa Fe recipes on this site to make this version. I think the adobo spread and vegetable relish benefit from a night in the fridge; it's probably not essential, but it sure makes assembly a breeze to have prepped everything the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temp or softened (NOT reduced fat)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce leaf, ribs removed
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1Whisk adobo sauce into cream cheese. Adjust heat to taste. Refrigerate.
- 2Combine pepper, corn, beans, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Refrigerate.
- 3Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of adobo cream cheese out to the edge. Place lettuce leaves across the middle third of the tortilla. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 4Using a slotted spoon, spread 1/3 cup vegetable relish over lettuce. Spread a generous 2 T. guacamole over relish and top with additional lettuce. Enclose sides and roll up, finishing seam side down.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Veggie Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas