I love the Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans from Lean Cuisine so I decided to create one of my own. Make it as a meatless meal or serve as a side dish.....yum!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 2In a bowl, combine cooked mexican rice, black beans (rinsed and drained), corn (drained)and onion.
- 3Put into baking dish. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4While dish is baking, make sauce.
- 5In a sauce pan, saute onion and jalapenos in oil until onions are soft. Add green chiles and sour cream. Cook until smooth.
- 6Remove baking dish from oven and pour sauce over casserole and top with cheese.
- 7Bake about 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 1051.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: