Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans from Lean Cuisine so I decided to create one of my own. Make it as a meatless meal or serve as a side dish.....yum!!
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine cooked mexican rice, black beans (rinsed and drained), corn (drained)and onion.
- Put into baking dish. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- While dish is baking, make sauce.
- In a sauce pan, saute onion and jalapenos in oil until onions are soft. Add green chiles and sour cream. Cook until smooth.
- Remove baking dish from oven and pour sauce over casserole and top with cheese.
- Bake about 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.