2 hrs 20 mins
This is in between a soup and chili. I love it because it's relatively healthy (low-fat) and thinner than a lot of other chili recipes. Easy and delicious!!! You don't have to second-guess how the flavor will come out because it's always good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce) packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 (14 -21 ounce) cans corn (can mix white or yellow)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can green chilies (optional)
- 1In a large pot, saute meat and onion together until meat it cooked through.
- 2Stir in seasonings.
- 3Add remaining ingredients (and juice from all cans) and simmer for 2 hours.
- 4Garnish with sour cream, sliced green onion, chopped pickled jalapeno, shredded cheddar cheese, and either tortilla chips or Fritos.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Soup
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix